Lexcom's asset management services provide a systematic process for operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets cost-effectively.
- paying for service agreements that are not being used by the company?
- using old and outdated computers equipment to avoid capital costs without considering the impact on productivity?
- avoiding software upgrades that are becoming a liability?
- having troubles implementing a regular maintenance strategy around your assets?
- using end of life equipment that has now become a safety concern?
- concerned about potential liabilities with using unlicensed software?
- able to properly identify where assets are located and whether they have been stolen?
- looking to put controls in place for protecting assets?
- identifying potential areas of improvement where newer technology could improve business performance?
- Want to understand the total cost of ownership of different asset classes to make better financial decisions?
We're here to help when you're ready
You can contact us Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central